'Glee' High School Photo Flashback

Take a walk down memory lane with InStyle as they take a look back at the real-life high school yearbook photos of the "Glee" cast.

Lea Michele, Musicians
Lea Michele (Senior Year, 2004)
School: Tenafly High School in Tenafly, NJ
Activities: Honors Choir
High School Memory: "I kind of floated around to all different groups, but it was very clear in my high school that if you were not from a wealthy family or if you were not playing a sport, then you were not cool. But I got by."
Dianna Agron, Hotties
Dianna Agron (Senior Year, 2004)
School: Burlingame High School, Burlingame, CA
Activities: Yearbook, Homecoming Princess
Yearbook Quote: "Dance like no one's watching, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth." --Mark Twain
High School Memory: "I wasn't cool in high school. I did belong to many of the clubs, so I had friends, but I didn't know what to wear or how to do my hair."
Jane Lynch
Jane Lynch (Junior Year, 1977)
School: Thornbridge High School, Dalton, IL
Activities: Softball, basketball, choir
High School Memory: "I absolutely relate to the 'Glee' kids, although I didn't get bullied. I sort of walked that line. But choir was my favorite part of the day. So I relate to those kids who got picked last for stuff."
Mark Salling, Musicians
Mark Salling (Senior Year, 2001)
School: Lake Highlands High School, Dallas, TX
Activities: Wrestling, rugby, basketball
High School Memory: "I was a social butterfly with a rebellious spirit. I grew my hair out and decided I wanted to be a musician. I was kind of a hippie."
Heather Morris
Heather Morris (Senior Year, 2005)
School: Desert Mountain High School, Scottsdale, AZ
Activities: Homecoming Queen
High School Memory: "I was friends with all the popular girls, because I was popular in middle school. But I was a dancer and didn't want to be a follower, so I was sort of the random girl who was friendly and nice to everybody."
Matthew Morrison, Musicians
Matthew Morrison (Senior Year, 1997)
School: Orange County High School of the Arts, Los Almitos, CA
Activities: Soccer, theater
High School Memory: "I was kind of that guy. I was prom king, I was president of my high school, and I went to a special school in the afternoon. I did all my academics and then from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., I went to a performing-arts high school. I loved it."
Kevin McHale
Kevin McHale (Senior Year, 2007)
School: Academy of the Canyons, Santa Clarita, CA
High School Memory: "I hate being categorized so I intentionally didn't belong to a clique. I was friendly with everyone."
Chris Colfer, Musicians
Chris Colfer (Junior Year, 2007)
School: Clovis East High School, Clovis, CA
Activities: Debate, Theater
High School Memory: "I was bullied in high school like Kurt, an outcast, made fun of and teased every day. My closest group of friends were the lunch ladies. I'm still very close to them."
Amber Riley, Musicians
Amber Riley (Freshman Year, 2001)
School: La Mirada High School, La Mirada, CA
High School Memory: "School was like being on the outside looking in. I didn't fit anywhere."
Jayma Mays
Jayma Mays (Senior Year, 1997)
School: Grundy High School, Grundy, VA
Activities: Cheerleading
Favorite Subject: Math
High School Memory: "We had a program called forensics [in high school] -- it was kind of an extracurricular activity. You'd perform monologues after school and compete against other teams. That was my first real taste of performing in front of people, and I loved it."
Darren Criss
Darren Criss (Junior Year, 2005)
School: St. Ignatius College Prep, San Francisco, CA
Activities: Theater
Yearbook Quote: "Aarrhhhhunnngh!!!" --Chewbacca
High School Memory:"Dalton Academy is strangely almost exactly like the school I attended. My blazer is the exact same as my high school blazer, the set is a replica of my high school’s halls and classrooms. It is eerie."
Jenna Ushkowitz
Jenna Ushkowitz (Senior Year, 2004)
School: Holy Trinity High School, Hicksville, NY
Activities: Choir
High School Memory: "I was a typical type-A go-getter, vice president of my glee club and class president."
Chord Overstreet
Chord Overstreet (Senior Year, 2008)
School: Middle Tennessee Home School Association, Nashville, TN
Activities: Football
High School Memory: "I was definitely always goofing around. I was always trying to crack jokes. I was always saying stupid things without really thinking about them."
Naya Rivera
Naya Rivera (Freshman Year, 2002)
School: Valencia High School, Santa Clarita, CA
Activities: Choir
High School Memory: "[I was teased] all the time -- for my hair. Growing up, I had an unruly mane that would never lay flat on picture days."